Final Packaging & Sterilization Services
The company you’ve come to trust with the manufacture and assembly of your implantable medical devices is now offering final packaging and sterilization services!
That’s right, we are offering our final packaging and sterilization services to anyone with a medical implantable device requiring the service. Are you working with another assembly house, but they don’t offer final packaging and sterilization? No problem. Let us know and we will be happy to complete the process. Do they only offer final packaging but not sterilization? Again, no problem, we are here to help.
Looking for More?
Key Features of Our Service
- Final packaging completed in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom
- Providing medical device packaging, tray sealing and pouch sealing based on your needs
- Ethylene oxide sterilization - done with low temperature and compatible with a wide variety of materials
ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
- Class 7 cleanroom wash & pack
- Static controlled environment
- Ionizing air guns
- Final wipe down
- Tray/pouch sealing
- Ethylene oxide (allows for low temperature sterilization)
- 3M Sterivac sterilization machine
- Built specifically for industry
- Adjustable for humidity, time and temperature