The Hermetic Solutions Group's blog page is a great place to exchange ideas, keep up with the latest news and share your opinions.
Featured News & Blogs
Register for this virtual event and learn how Diamond Metal Matrix Composite materials can help meet the thermal management challenges associated with growing demands of new device technologies.
If you have applications that must operate reliably at elevated temperatures and pressures, what are your specific temperature and pressure requirements? 10KPSI@ 150°C? 20KPSI@177°C? 25KPSI@200°C? 25KPSI@240°C? 30KPSI@260°C? Well, here at HSG, we have built and tested connectors that are reliable […]
For the last several weeks, we have watched the COVID-19 pandemic unfold and affect everything we do in our daily lives. As we all continue to adapt to a fast-changing response by our government and communities, Hermetic Solutions Group is […]
- Hermetic Solutions Group contributes to MPO Magazine Article HSG's Anthony Meade contributed to the 'Machining Moves to Modernize with Industry 4.0' published by MPO Magazine on January 29th, 2020. The article features HSG imagery & a contribution from Anthony Mead. […]
- Hermetic Solutions Group featured in IMAPS Resource Portal First featured & presented by Hua Xia at HiTEN in 2019, our paper on Moisture-resistant sealing materials for downhole HPHT electrical feedthrough packages has been published in two IMAPS Journals: Journal of […]
- Hermetic Solutions Group releases DiaCoolTM TREVOSE, PA – January 28, 2020 – Hermetic Solutions Group, a leading global supplier of mission-critical, highly engineered component and protection solutions releases DiaCool™, a diamond based composite material. With the constant evolution of semiconductor […]
- Hermetic Solutions Group aligns with Relcom Components TREVOSE, PA – December 13, 2019 – Hermetic Solutions Group, a leading global supplier of mission-critical, highly engineered component and protection solutions is pleased to announce the appointment of Relcom Components as our […]
- Lead-Free Solder Preform Option from the Hermetic Solutions Group TREVOSE, PA – December 3, 2019 – The Hermetic Solutions Group’s Alloys Division now offers SAC305 solder preforms manufactured for applications that require an alternative to traditional tin-lead solders. This tin-silver-copper […]