Let Us Support Your High-Pressure, High-Temperature Requirements
The Hermetic Solutions Group manufactures high-reliability components to support the unique high pressure, high temperature requirements found in extreme down-hole oil tool operation environments, as well as other industrial environments. Our technology highlights include:
- Proprietary electronics mounting solutions sustaining 200ºC and 2,000,000 shocks for 35,000 hours.
- The reliability of our connectors allowed for the creation of the first electric tubing-retrievable safety valve.
- In-house moisture-resistant or hydrophobic diamond-like ceramic sealing material design and fabrication technology
- Lab tests of Kryoflex XTS sealed bulkhead feedthru and connectors have been conducted at 200oC/25-30KPSI, 260oC/30KPSI, and 300oC/30KPSI
- In-house HPHT testing capabilities at 20KPSI, 25KPSi, and 30KPSI pressure, 200oC, 260oC, and 300oC from 24h to 100h
- Patented heat dissipation technology allowing for reliable thermal management.
- Reliable solutions for the HPHT environment allows for deeper wells and less rig down time.
- High temperature getter solutions to prevent H2 and H2O post-sealing contamination in hermetic electronic packaging in drilling and logging tools operating up to 500ºC.
- Thermal base and thermal tab solutions for hermetic electronic packaging in drilling/logging tools.
- Integrated titanium/CuMo packages with expansion matched ceramic feed-thrus.
Key Energy & Industrial Applications
Directional Drilling Systems
Measure While Drilling Systems
Our Comprehensive Range of Solutions
Our custom, precision-machined titanium hermetic electronic packages have been field-proven for years at the extreme temperatures and pressures down-hole oil components face. Hermetically brazed CuMo heat sinks can provide additional thermal transfer capabilities to down-hole package designs.
Whether in a coaxial, triaxial, D-style or custom configuration, our HPHT connectors deliver high-electrical performance with maximum reliability. Our ceramic sealing technology eliminates failures due to cracked glass and our HPHT connectors are reliable at temperatures to 300ºC and 25KPSI.
There’s more to a reliable hermetic package solution than a box and connectors and we manufacture components to ensure a module’s long term viability. We produce getters to prevent post-hermetic sealing contaminant build-up, solder preforms that aid in attaching electronic circuitry, ring frames that become integral side walls of a hermetic package, and custom thermal spreaders that ensure heat from a chip or substrate is dissipated. To top things off, we also manufacture package lids.
We provide high-speed laser welding, sealing and marking with consistent accuracy. For customers who wish to bring those capabilities in house, we also custom design and build laser welding, cutting & sealing systems – the same systems we use to provide external laser services.
We offer innovative solutions and produce state-of-the-art products for Defense & Aerospace, Energy, Industrial, Medical and Optical Networking industries.
We’re not just a manufacturer; we offer our customers value added services to help them succeed when in-house capacity is not an option.